Wednesday 5 December 2012

Tottenham Interest Excites Onazi



Super Eagles midfielder, Onazi Ogenyi, says he is not carried away by the prospect of him moving to English Premier League side Tottenham Hotspur but would rather wait on God for His divine direction.

Onazi who plays on loan for Lazio said only God knows the best for him and that he believes Prophet T.B Joshua who owns his transfer right will strike a good deal for him.

“I’m delighted that a club as big as Tottenham Hotspur is showing interest in me,” the former Golden Eaglets silver medal winner at 2009 FIFA U-17 World Cup said.

“”But I’m not going to be carried away by that. I have to keep on working hard believing that God knows the best for me.”

The former Flying Eagles midfielder who debuted for the Super Eagles in the 3-1 defeat of Venezuela in a friendly match in Miami, USA, admitted that it he will be delighted if the Tottenham deal eventually sails through.

“I’m enjoying my stay here in Lazio but if the opportunity comes for me to play for Tottenham one day, fine and good,” the My People FC of Lagos player said.

No comments:

Post a Comment