Thursday 1 November 2012

Akpeyi Dreams Eagles Place

Super Eagles invitee, Daniel Akpeyi says he looks forward to make the final list of players that Coach Stephen Keshi will present against Venezuela in an international friendly game scheduled to hold on November 14 in Miami, United States of America.

The Heartland of Owerri goalie is one of 24 home-based players invited by Coach Stephen Keshi for the international friendly game.

Speaking on his inclusion in the team, Akpeyi, a former Flying Eagles goalkeeper said he will be happy to be picked in the final list of players that will play the match in the USA.

“Let me start by saying that I am happy to be invited to the team again. It is a good opportunity for me and I will do my best to be considered for the match because this could be the opportunity I have been looking for to play for the national team,” begins Akpeyi.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment