Friday 19 October 2012

Agbim: Eagles’ll Rule Africa Again

Super Eagles reserve goalkeeper, Chigozie Agbim believes that with the rate at which Coach Stephen Keshi is handling the senior national team, the Super Eagles will soon reclaim its lost glory on the continent.

The Warri Wolves goalkeeper who said playing under the former Mali national team handler has improved his game, strongly believes that Nigeria will excel at the Nations Cup holding in South Africa next year.

“I am happy to be given the opportunity to play under Coach Stephen Keshi and I can confidently tell you that my game has really improved since I started playing for the national team,” begins the goalie.

“With the way the coach is handling the Super Eagles, I am sure that in the nearest future the Super Eagles will be a team to watch. I am also sure that we are going to do well at the coming Nations Cup".

Agbim who could not feature in last Saturday’s Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in Calabar said he believes that his time will soon come.

“I don’t feel pained not playing in that match because I know that my time will soon come".

No comments:

Post a Comment